Chain Homes – Osagyefo
The Osagyefo is grossing 630 sqm of property built over two levels, entered from the right of the property framed by two very large bay windows on the first floor and bay balconies on the first floor.
The is further accented by a projecting roof held by the double height columns, making the entrance very grand. The ground floor opens out to a large living, dining and a bar area, the corridor to the left takes you to the study, en suite bedroom, the garage and the outside terrace which leads to the boys quarters, to the right of the front entrance is the games room, and further right is the kitchen, store room, and utility room.
The first floor of The Osagyefo has four further en suite bedrooms giving you a 5 bedroom house, all accessed from the corridor with glass banister looking below onto the double height space lounge.
- Property type: House
- Offer type: For Sale
- City: Airport Valley
- Neighborhood: Chain Homes
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 7
- OTHER ROOMS : Study, Family room, TV room
- TOP FLOOR AREA: 630 sqm
- ROOFING : Natural slate and concrete ridge caps (roof covering
- CEILING : Plaster board to all internal areas and cement board to external areas
- TILING : Marble to all common inernal areas (i.e. living, dining) and Porcelain tiles to other rooms i.e. (family room, study, bedrooms)
- STAIRWELL : Marble clad staircase (risers, threads and skirting’s) enveloped with toughened glass balustrades and wooden handrails connecting the various floors.
- WINDOWS : U-PVC windows
- DOORS : Solid wooden main entrance doors, wooden panel internal doors and U-PVC hinged and sliding external doors.
- BATHROOM FEATURES : Concealed cistern systems to all wet rooms, wall hung quartz top vanity top vanity units with wall mounted mirror units. Tempered glass shower screens to all wet rooms and a free standing bath tub only in the master bedroom bathroom. All walls and floors are porcelain tiled.
- UTILITY ROOM : A good-size utility room is adjacent to the garage.
- DINING : The rectangular shaped dining area is adjacent to the kitchen and next to the living area providing a focal point for family gatherings.
- KITCHEN : Comprehensive base and wall units with an integrated fridge, a Freezer, grill, microwave, a dishwasher, stainless steel sink, a gas hob and hood. The worktop stone of choice is Quartz. The kitchen hosts an impressive central Island which can serve as a social hub.
- KITCHENETTE : This designated area is located on the first floor accessible from the family and bedrooms. It comprises of base units for storage and a Quartz worktop with an integrated stainless steel sink.
- REAR PATIO : Large rear patio, leading onto a rear garden.
- GARAGE : Double garage
- external wall lighting points
- Intercom System
- Security Cameras
- ID: 4260
- Published: July 6, 2019
- Last Update: July 28, 2019
- Views: 719