Chain Homes – Hammock
The Hammock has been designed such that it has no front or back to the property. This 625 sqm home has interesting terraces on three out of its four elevations.
This 4 bedroom house is entered through its projected front terrace, offering two living areas, a dining suite, a games room, a double aspect kitchen, study, boys quarters and a guest en suite bedroom. Whilst the garage is integral, it reads like a stand-alone due to the recessed kitchen.
The first floor of the Hammock offers three large on suite bedrooms which are wrapped around the staircase area which brings in a lot of light through its double height living area which one can look down on from the first-floor landing. The formal living areas unique design has five walls with two projecting glazed walls. This is a very strong feature of the Hammock.
- Property type: House
- Offer type: For Sale
- City: Airport Valley
- Neighborhood: Chain Homes
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 6
- OTHER ROOMS : Study, TV room, Family room, Changing room & shower
- SERVANT QUARTERS: 2
- TOTAL FLOOR AREA: 674 sqm
- ROOFING : Natural slate and concrete ridge caps (roof covering)
- CEILING : Plaster board to all internal areas and cement board to external areas
- TILING : Fully porcelain tiled ground and upper floors
- STAIRWELL : Marble clad staircase (risers, threads and skirting’s) enveloped with toughened glass balustrades and wooden handrails connecting the various floors.
- WINDOWS : U-PVC windows
- DOORS : Solid wooden main entrance doors, wooden panel internal doors and U-PVC hinged and sliding external doors.
- BATHROOMS : Concealed cistern systems to all wet rooms, wall hung quartz top vanity units with wall mounted mirror units. Tempered glass shower screens to all wet rooms and a free standing bath tub in both the master and guest bedroom bathroom. All walls and floors are porcelain tiled.
- UTILITY ROOM : A good-size utility room easily accessible from the kitchen and the garage
- DINING/LOUNGE : Open plan dining and lounge
- KITCHEN : Comprehensive base and wall units with an integrated fridge, a Freezer, grill, microwave, a dishwasher, stainless steel sink, a gas hob and hood. The worktop stone of choice is Quartz. The kitchen hosts an impressive central Island which can serve as a social hub.
- REAR PATIO : Rear patio leads to the garden area
- GARAGE : Double Garage
- Intercom System
- Security Cameras
- ID: 4262
- Published: July 6, 2019
- Last Update: July 8, 2019
- Views: 339