Chain Homes – The Cayman
The Cayman is a palatial home with double height bay windows on either side of the front entrance and an overhanging roof supported by columns to give it added richness.
This 706 sqm property has been planned inside to reflect what one sees on the exterior. The lines of symmetry of the bays continue to give an angled entrance to the main living and dining area to the left whilst allowing for a large games room to the right and a study to the immediate left.
The kitchen is accessed from its glass wall to the dining area. The Cayman is a Four bedroom house. The ground floor also has the guest bedroom, the boys quarters and a large double garage. On the first floor houses three further bedrooms on all corners of the home with a family area which looks down onto the double height living area below.
- Property type: House
- Offer type: For Sale
- City: Airport Valley
- Neighborhood: Chain Homes
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 6
- Design Type: Cayman
- Other Rooms: Study, Familiy room, Games/Lounge
- Servant Quarters: 1
- Total Floor Area: 706 sqm
- Roofing: Natural slate and concrete ridge caps (roof covering).
- Ceiling: Plaster board to all internal areas and cement board to external areas.
- Tiling: Fully porcelain tiled ground and upper floor.
- Stairwell: Marble clad staircase (risers, threads and skirting’s) enveloped with toughened glass
- Wall: Smooth Endue finishes.
- Windows: U-PVC windows.
- Doors: Solid wooden main entrance doors, wooden panel internal doors and U-PVC hinged and sliding external doors.
- Bathroom: Concealed cistern systems to all wet rooms, wall hung quartz top vanity top vanity units with wall mounted mirror units. Tempered glass shower screens to all wet rooms and a free standing bath tub only in the master bedroom bathroom. All walls and floors are porcelain tiled.
- Utility Room: A utility room adjacent to the Kitchen
- Family Room: A dedicated multi-purpose room with access onto a terrace.
- Dining: An open plan dining area next to the kitchen.
- Lounge/Living Area: The well-lit double-volume living area with views to the rear garden. It is easily accessible due to its almost central location on the ground floor.
- Kitchen: Comprehensive base and wall units with an integrated fridge, a Freezer, grill, microwave, a dishwasher, stainless steel sink, a gas hob and hood. The worktop’s stone of choice is Quartz. The kitchen hosts an impressive central Island which can serve as a social hub
- Breakout Area: Comprehensive base and wall units with an integrated fridge, a Freezer, grill, microwave, a dishwasher, stainless steel sink, a gas hob and hood. The worktop’s stone of choice is Quartz. The kitchen hosts an impressive central Island which can serve as a social hub
- Rear Patio: Large rear patio enclosed on two sides, leading onto the rear garden
- Garage: Two car garage.
- ID: 4251
- Published: July 6, 2019
- Last Update: July 28, 2019
- Views: 2101